Tuesday, April 30, 2013

rainy Abu Dhabi

It has been cloudy with an occasional drizzle in Abu Dhabi over the past week, quite unusual but a welcoming respite from the undeniable summer heat that has been slowly creeping in.

I don't mind walking in the rain, it reminds me of my childhood when we used to pray for rain so that we could run around and play outside in it.

The pitter patter of raindrops on my umbrella reminds me of those days when we trekked to school, wearing brightly coloured raincoats and boots and of Saturday mornings watching cartoons eating a hot bowl of porridge or soup.

I do love the rain.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a nice blog to read. It is an interesting article. You have spoken your thoughts very well in this. The author has done a great job with this blog. Great.

    property shop investment



    ReplyDelete