Wednesday, January 9, 2013

did you say shopping??!

Get your comfiest shoes on and your wallets ready, Dubai Shopping Festival has begun! From January 3 to February 3 you can shop to your heart's content. I have never really been a shopaholic - I'd like to think I have a strong self control and really weigh in 'want vs need' but hey who can resist a really good bargain?!! even the strongest of wills will surely falter at the sight of those big red discount tags!
 
Am keeping aside a small teeny weeny portion of my spending budget this month, head over Dubai in two weeks time and check if I can score some good buys! here's crossing my fingers I will! I think I need to make a list of the things I need so I won't get too carried away with the bargain hunting - a girl can't have too many shoes now can they??!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment