Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas in our hearts

It's been my seventh Cristmas away from my family and though it's kind of sad we make do with our own festivities here in the Abu Dhabi. We celebrate by having a mini party at work - complete with dressing up in Christmas colors, another party with flatmates during the weekend - that way everybody can stay up, eat drink and be merry till the wee hours of the morning and a simple some cooked Christmas dinner after mass on Christmas eve and Christmas day.
 
I wish everyone a Happy Christmas! rejoice for the child Jesus was born! keep Christmas in our hearts and not wrapped in fancy paper under the twinkling lights of a tree.
 
santa what will you bring me this Christmas??!

my first ever gingerbread house

 even my nails are festive

sweet treats for friends

 nativity

No comments:

Post a Comment