Sunday, August 5, 2012

chocolate cravings

I confess to having the biggest sweet tooth ever!!! I could not go a day without a bite of something sweet. I love them so much evidently that on a dare my brother offered me a cash reward if I could lay off sweets for a month - I know I could not do it so I didn't even bother trying.

Anyhow, one of the cheapest, most sinfully rich chocolate cake ever available in a fast food joint would have to be KFC's chocolate cake. I swear that if this slice is taken out of its plastic box and plated nicely with all the trimmings it would be at par with 5 star hotel chocolate cakes. It is moist but crumbly, made with dark chocolate it looks almost black in the shadows and is not overwhelmingly sweet that I could devour a slice or more and not get sick of it.


This is hardly an advert for it, just sharing a golden nugget of information you can use when you have that big craving for some decadent chocolately goodness but don't have much money to burn for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment