Saturday, April 14, 2012

Titanic

I confess. I was one of the millions who swooned over Leonardo Di Caprio's Jack, felt for Kate Winslet's Rose and sang Celine Dion's 'My Heart Will Go On' with deepest of emotions while in the shower. I was a Titanic head - and admit it or not I think you were too...

Well before the movie came out, I had read about the Titanic from an old issue of national Geographic Magazine that I got from one of my favorite second hand bookshops and it was (I guess) because of this that I delayed watching the movie thinking it is a love story set in some documentary-type movie.

I think it was a month before I finally went and watched the movie out of curiosity what with all the talk between my friends about how crazy old Rose it for doing that thing she did at the end. I walked out that cinema thinking to my self it was the best movie ever, and no I did not think old Rose was crazy - I though she was romantic...

No comments:

Post a Comment