Saturday, March 5, 2011

a unique client

As I have read, Falconry is an integral part of desert life which has been practiced in the UAE for centuries. Originally, falcons were used for hunting, to supplement the Bedouin diet with some meat. Nowadays, falconry is practiced purely for sport. I have never seen a Falcon up close before, until one day...

a client came to the branch today carrying a falcon - yes a FALCON!!! :)


I was taking a picture with my phone from afar when the client came up to me and asked me to hold out my arm where he perched the falcon! I hurriendly asked my office mate to take a picture but she grapled with my phone and failed to take a proper pic with the falcon happily perched onto my arm - it was as they say an 'epic failure'!... well I might get another chance next time - I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment