Monday, March 21, 2011

music and sunset

... a few days ago I wrote about going to the beach on my free time, today was another off from work day (I had two days off) and decided at the last minute (laziness was beginning to set in, but I wanted to do something productive coz I don't want to feel that my day has gone to waste) to go to the beach to catch the sun set and maybe take some noteworthy snaps. Well I got more than pictures - I met a new friend!! :D 

I left my things on some square bench while I walked along the shore and took snaps, when I came back to my spot, a lady holding a guitar was there. I am not one to strike up a conversation with a stranger so I decided to wait and see. She began to play her guitar. Let me tell you - listening to an acoustic guitar on the beach at sunset has got to be the most relaxing thing - takes your mind off things. When she finished a playing the song, we looked at each other, smiled and said 'hi!' - then began a friendly conversation. I think I made a new friend!

here's to you Donna! It was a pleasure meeting you!


No comments:

Post a Comment