Tuesday, July 27, 2010

my favorite day of the week

... today would be my last (second) day off in who knows how long - everybody is going on vacation, trainings or worse (better for them, I suppose...) getting transfered and we are left with a skeletal workforce at least until the end of the year.

... I usually start my days off early - it is ironic that I wake up earlier on my days off than when I have to go to work. OC behaviour maybe, but I just don't want to waste the day lying in bed, I want a productive day off!!!. I usually get my chores out of the way and done in the morning so I'd have the afternoons for walks, shopping or movie watching.

... today though is different, while I've done some quick chores, I was not frenetic to do everything I want to and fit it all in one day... today after luch I decided to lounge around in jammies and relax with some healthy snacks and a movie or series marathon...

... i love getting tuesdays off!!! now I only have to wait two days until the weekend!!! makes the waiting seem shorter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment