Friday, June 4, 2010

... hoo-hum, humdrum..

... it's been a while since my last post...

... I told a new friend once that I am not a very interesting person. I lead  pretty ordinary life - nothing 'big' ever happens to me - and by 'big' I mean great, unbelievably exciting stuff like winning something in a raffle - heck I have never even won a mug or something less valuable which for sure I will treasure because, well have I ever told you I am a hoarder?? I have a tendency to be but anyways....

... the point is I haven't been updating because I haven't been out and about Abu Dhabi these past few weeks thus the lack of anything interesting to post...

... but I surely will make an effort from today onwards to post at least something once a week. I want to revive my blogging activities and be the frustrated writer that I am - harhar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment